Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Visitors visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Visitors may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Visitors may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Visitors whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Visitors means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Leadlytics may collect and use Visitors personal information for the following purposes:
- To better understand who are our Visitors: if a Visitor has provided his/her email address we may use it to get from a third party public information related to this email address like the company the Visitor work for, the corresponding industry, the location, etc.
- To personalize Visitor experience: We may use the information collected to understand how our Visitors use the services and resources provided on our Site and suggest content that is more aligned with their interest. To further personalize the Visitor experience, we may also cross the Visitor personal information with information collected through other channels like a visit to our booth at a conference, information requests the Visitor has made through phone or email, products and services used by our Visitors, etc.
- To send periodic emails: To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Visitor information and updates pertaining to their interest. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Visitors decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the Visitor would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To initiate a Sales call: if the Visitor has provided his/her phone number of if the phone number is publicly available, we may initiate a Sales call to further understand what kind of problem the Visitor is trying to solve by visiting our Site and see if our services and product can solve that problem.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Visitors happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information for profit. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as gathering additional publicly available information related to the Visitor’s email address, sending out newsletters and surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. Additionally, your information may be shared with partners or co-presenters of specific Leadlytics events, such as webinars, workshops or downloadable assets, for the purpose of additional follow-up or sales-initiated communications.
We will keep the personal information we collected from our Visitors for the following period of time and we will safely erase the information after that:
- Past Clients: 7 years after the last contract expiration date
- Visitors without opt-in or who have revoked their opt-in: 1 year after last lead interaction
- Visitors who have asked to be removed from our database: 30 days after the request.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This policy is effective as of 12 May 2020.